Thursday, July 28, 2011

It actually worked!

It's nice when something you invent in your head can actually be created.
(Just a reminder I am not a seamstress or even crafty. This is new to me; I don't even know how to follow a pattern)
Someone showed me how to make a travel baby wipes case last year. I wanted to make a changing pad to go with it. In my head I figured there had to be some sort of vinyl that can adhere or iron onto fabric to make a changing pad. A year later I got around to looking & guess what, there is!
In my sewing box was a scrap piece of coordinating fabric I used for pockets.
 Here it is folded with a couple diapers in one of the pockets.

7 comments:

Kim said...

So so cute Chris! I think you have entered the crafty world!

Amanda said...

Very cute:) uummm...i think u can call urself crafty now.

The Mursets said...

That is awesome that it fold up into a pocket! I want a tutorial!! That certainly makes you crafty!

Kristie said...

That look awesome! :) Way to go crafty lady!!! I love it!

momsheen said...

Very nicely done, Chris! Maybe you could finish the Quiet Books I've needed completed for years now!! :)

The Yoder's Five said...

Oh my heck!! I love it!! You are so clever! I want to know how to make one now.

Verity said...

That's pretty sweet, as in AWESOME!