Hosting has been loads of fun! My arms even got an amazing workout from continually washing/changing sheets along with washing/folding towels.
Unfortunately we don't have very many pictures of our guests. Our camera takes really bad pictures so we tend to shove it in a drawer in hopes that it will magically turn into something wonderful. Fortunately we took it out to play a few times.
Enjoy these pics from the 1st Sheen Family Reunion
Max wanted Aunt Chris to read to him
Tommy & Logan making awesome music!
Grandma made homemade sparkle playdough!

6 comments:
Ur still alive?! i wondered if u would ever post again;) sounds like u have been a bit busy. I guess i will let u off the hook:)
You were a great hostess!
I know, I know Amanda. Your mother in-law called me to repentance. I guess that's what I get for skipping my ward & going to my parents 9am sacrament meeting :)
Very funny Chris...now I can see why you haven't been blogging! :) Thanks for catching us up on your family. :)
You definitely need that revolving door!!! I'm sure Cocoa would love it too!
Thanks so much for your updated blogs. We missed it!!
Hurray! We loved being with you all!
Post a Comment