Sunday, February 20, 2011

Are you Ready for Spring and Summer?

I don't know about you, but the start of this year has been extremely busy.  I just wrapped up a major project at work and can get back to a relatively normal schedule. I was getting home late and going in early and so I stopped working out for a couple weeks (hence the picture of me at the beach this past weekend).

I'm getting back on that horse this week and plan to be ready for summer.  I did several push ups, pull ups, and curls last night just trying to gauge how much muscle I'd lost and I was surprised to find the only thing that was tough for me was the pull up.s

So who's excited to join me in getting ready for summer?  - Brant

4 comments:

Chris said...

Don't let Brant fool you, we did NOT go to the beach this weekend & that is not him in the picture. He worked all day Saturday & I've been stuck in bed since Wednesday.

Gpa Sheen said...

I thought I recognized a birthmark on that belly that looks like the stretched-out one that Brant used to have!

Verity said...

I KNEW that was not Brant! :)

Jessica G. said...

I just went to the gym for the first time in a loooong time...got my butt thoroughly kicked in a step aerobics class. I guess working out on a Wii just isn't the same.