Saturday, September 11, 2010

SNEAK PEAK!!!

If you haven't heard already I've begun working out and using a program called P90X. 90 days of extreme workouts to get a total body make-over. I haven't wanted to release any photo's until I finished because I really wanted to shock everyone.  However, after asking Chris to take a photo recently (which is part of the program) I begged Chris to let me make a post on her blog to shows the improvement so far (6 weeks of about 40 days into it). 

Day 1 - August 1, 2010


Day 40, September 9, 2010

A little less spare tire around the waist, and it bit more muscle starting to show up.

4 comments:

Verity said...

Woo-hoo! That is incredible (and very inspiring)! Keep up the good work, Brant!

momsheen said...

Wow, son! That is amazing!! I'd say there is a bit more than a little muscle developing there. :) Keep up the great work!

Gpa Sheen said...

Honk! That better not give you the advantage playing golf! What are you going to do with all those oversized clothes now?!

Project Maniac said...

Have fun. I here that is a really hard workout. Glad it is paying off.