Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beware!

Last night Brant & I went to a Texas Rangers game. For those who know me & love me anyway, know I am not an avid sports lover. Heeeere's my game recap!
Brant parked in our parking spot. Why is this on my recap? We could throw a rock from the car & hit the stadium, it was THAT close :)
The guy two rows in front of us held a full spit cup for his sunflower seed shells. Interesting.
We had so much fun our waitress brought us 2 bags of peanuts, a lemon ice & a large drink all for free. That's gotta be $20+ worth of free food! Really it was because our order got lost in cyberspace but I like to believe it's because we are so fun :)
Remember the sunflower seed guy? I glanced back over to the man sitting in front of him. Guess what was on the back of this man's shirt? You guessed it, a sunflower seed shell! The cup was long gone & so were the sunflower seeds. Guess the sunflower seed guy decided to dispose of the evidence. Good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth. The poor guy infront of me would have suffered!
Hope ya'll enjoyed MY recap!

6 comments:

Traci said...

I loved it....

Jessica G. said...

Ewwww...I'll never look at sunflower seeds in quite the same way. I don't really like baseball. Kinda boring. But then again, I don't really like sports so you can't trust my opinion.

Project Maniac said...

Well, in my opinion baseball is way more fun to play than watch. Anywho, glad you had fun and got free food.

Del and Tina said...

Oh you make me laugh! :) Sounds like fun!

Gpa Sheen said...

when is a new post coming?

Natalie said...

Hahahaha!