Friday, February 12, 2010

Smorgasbord

Birthday Time:
Birthday celebrations are a big deal in my family. Karlee helped me open my gifts. She was so exited she kicked Brant out of his spot next to me & really didn't let him have it back. Here was my favorite gift. Homemade snickerdoodles she made herself. They were absolutely delicious. Thanks Karlee, I love you!!!
Erin's oven was so warm & comfy Hank couldn't resist!
SNOW in TEXAS who ever heard such a thing!!!



We had a foot of snow. It was remarkable & record breaking by inches!

8 comments:

Gpa Sheen said...

I was really hoping to see some pics - WOW!
I'm being told this is what happens when the Saints win the superbowl.

momsheen said...

Sorry we didn't call you back last night after your fun phone call with the "Christmas" song! :) We just got lots of rain here.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Jordy said...

I can't believe this. Amazing!

Kristie said...

That snow is amazing! I love it! I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful birthday!!! Happy birthday to you a litte late!!

Amanda said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

Verity said...

Glad you had a great b-day, and the snow pics are AWESOME!

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Yoder's Five said...

Happy belated birthday!! You can come take our snow anytime...