Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do you hear that? Me Neither - By Brant

When Chris and I started our "Total Money Make-Over" a couple months ago we had a plan to sell one of our cars and buy a good-old truck for me. The truck we bought had only one problem - the power steering pump whined like a baby. This weekend I took the old pump out, put the new one in and CAN'T BELIEVE HOW QUIET IT IS!

The best part about this project is that I decided to do it while Chris was hosting a GNO (girls night out for all those guys out there that don't know the acronym). While they were being all-girly inside the house I was rocking out to some loud music and getting greasy! That's what I call a GNI (guys night in)!

4 comments:

Traci said...

brant, you are a man's man

Verity said...

Love it! :)

Call Me Grizzly said...

You. Are. Inspiration.

Today the ladies had a GAI, Girls Afternoon In, and I took some bros out disc golfing, then came back to my place for some PS2.

TESTOSTERONE RULLZZZZ

Jordy said...

Bdog, thanks for posting. You make me wish for a garage!