Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nothing Like Christmas Spirit

We actually got the tree out last weekend but didn't even fluff it out. I enjoyed Thanksgiving too much to let it go. This past Thursday I went to a Relief Society Christmas party & it filled my soul with Christmas spirit. I guess it rubbed off on Brant too. We decorated the house & started putting up lights outside.
I love this time of year when we all focus on giving, loving & the miracle of our Savior's birth!
Enjoy the music & some pictures from our weekend.





4 comments:

Gpa Sheen said...

looks great! got plenty of light work down here to do. I'll save it for you. :)

Kristi said...

Love it! You guys are very festive! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Becky Dura said...

Very nice Chris! Love the red and white lights!

momsheen said...

Your house looks so great! Hope Brant was being real safe on that latter.