The truck was originally purchased to help us finish our basement in Wichita, then turned into a commuter for two years! She (I call all cars "she") has been a very reliable vehicle. One funny note about the old truck was that I did not have air conditioning for the entire two years. When I finally decided to do something about it we found that the only real problem with the compresser ($200) and a disconnected hose which the mechanic connected at a price of $100 (these guys aren't cheap). Sure would have been nice to check that out sooner.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Keep It In The Family
From our long days in the Russian Mafia we learned to "keep it in the family". We replaced my wonderful '92 Pickup with this Mitsubishi Outlander (to park next to our '07 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart). It is an'07 with 14,500 miles and we got a heck of deal . Don't look to close at my yard (it's under repair). It's got a peppy V6 that's great on gas as compared to the 11 mpg I was getting with the truck.
The truck was originally purchased to help us finish our basement in Wichita, then turned into a commuter for two years! She (I call all cars "she") has been a very reliable vehicle. One funny note about the old truck was that I did not have air conditioning for the entire two years. When I finally decided to do something about it we found that the only real problem with the compresser ($200) and a disconnected hose which the mechanic connected at a price of $100 (these guys aren't cheap). Sure would have been nice to check that out sooner.
It is also a very friendly car as you can see (see the "Welcome!" and "Goodbye" note it gives you when you are coming/going).

The truck was originally purchased to help us finish our basement in Wichita, then turned into a commuter for two years! She (I call all cars "she") has been a very reliable vehicle. One funny note about the old truck was that I did not have air conditioning for the entire two years. When I finally decided to do something about it we found that the only real problem with the compresser ($200) and a disconnected hose which the mechanic connected at a price of $100 (these guys aren't cheap). Sure would have been nice to check that out sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
NICE! The "welcome" and "goodbye" messages are a super nice touch.
WOW....fancy....
Shoot, my car is way cooler...I mean that Geo Metro is off the charts cool.
Who is going to break the news to Amelia about Geo's?!
Holy Cow, man! That new car is cool, dude.
Lancer, Focus, Outlander.. they're all the same, right?
You guys can be the most random hilarious siblings, I tell ya. But hey, somebody's gotta love ya, so it might as well be me!
pretty.
Moral of the story? Finish college so that you bling around in the hottest most expensive cars in the world. I'M GAME
Post a Comment