Brant took off golfing this morning with the guys. Since it's just us, we are so use to spending every waking minute with each other. When he goes golfing I don't know what to do with myself.
Hmmmnnn ... the realization hits. I've got to find a hobby.
Then I'm reminded of the following conversation some time back:
Dear Friend of mine: "I finally figured out why you don't have hobbies"
Me: "Tell me, tell me"
Dear Friend of mine: "They aren't relaxing to you."
Me: "You are soooo right. I never realized that."
I guess I should get over my perfectionism. Since that's easier said than done I think I found a loophole:
Does it count as a hobby if someone else does the work? Pedicures could be my hobby! That's relaxing, ahhhhh. Anyone up for a spa day?
Hmmmnnn ... the realization hits. I've got to find a hobby.
Then I'm reminded of the following conversation some time back:
Dear Friend of mine: "I finally figured out why you don't have hobbies"
Me: "Tell me, tell me"
Dear Friend of mine: "They aren't relaxing to you."
Me: "You are soooo right. I never realized that."
I guess I should get over my perfectionism. Since that's easier said than done I think I found a loophole:
Does it count as a hobby if someone else does the work? Pedicures could be my hobby! That's relaxing, ahhhhh. Anyone up for a spa day?
5 comments:
I could so see pedicures as my new hobby too!
I could so use a pedicure:) You could come clean my house for your hobby! J/K :)
If you find a hobby, make sure it doesn't involve spending lots of money while doing it. Too many of my hobbies require large amounts of cash.
Ha ha ha. It totally counts! Miss you guys!
If you need a buddy to go with you to your new hobby just let me know! Pedicures are wonderful.
Post a Comment