Wednesday, August 8, 2007

B and C Sheens


I wanted to join in all the fun like the rest of the family!

Brant has been working extra hard finishing the basement. The floors are done & the leather sectional we bought a few months ago is now downstairs in the family room where it belongs. Not to mention curtains & a rug.

Our next plan ...
Brant to install the baseboards & doors.
Chris to sort through all our junk so that only the stuff we want to keep gets stored. Can you say garage sale? I spent all day it seems like shredding old documents from 1997 on.

I want to get the nursery all set up & organized so that when we do get that phone call from the adoption agency we can focus on better things :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Snip said...

I love it! Yipee, much better than myspace, eh?