Yes we decided we want to foster another baby. Are we crazy? Maybe, it's just so rewarding.
I'm sure that we will have many placements before we can adopt another. That's okay, it's part of fostering. We would love to adopt but that's not the main reason we want to foster.
Everyone deserves the right to "repent" so to speak or be given the opportunity to change their lives for good. We would like to provide a safe nurturing environment for a child so their parents can have that opportunity. If the parents don't change we would like to adopt their child. Then provide a safe nurturing environment where that child can thrive & grow forever. Either way we get to bless a child's life.

Last time we weren't prepared for an infant. When G came to us we were given 3 hours notice. So we borrowed the essentials from good friends & ran to the closet store to buy everything else. We will be prepared this time. Here's the cradle & infant car seat. Exciting isn't it!
The canopy covers the whole thing!
I'll be honest, I'm not looking forward to carrying one of these around with me everywhere we go. The lack of sleep doesn't thrill me either but the benefits significantly outweigh any of that.


3 comments:
Oh, I feel for you with those upcoming nights without sleep, but you are so right about the rewards!! You will truly be a blessing to any who come your way.
You and Brant are amazing!!! Love you!
you are right!
Post a Comment