This is Brant again wanting to update everyone.
I lost over 20 pounds and dropped my triglycerides from 1890 to just above 200 in under three months. What is awesome is that I lost the weight about 2 months into it and have been able to keep it off.
I hope everyone else is able to keep their new years resolutions. I just bought P90X2 to help me stay motivated.
5 comments:
Woo-hoo! Go Brant! That's really awesome!
Nicely done! That's so impressive that your triglycerides are down that low in only 3 months!
I'm down about 12 lbs from the beginning of the year - I'm going to be starting a competition in just under a week to lose 10% in 12 weeks - which should get me down to my goal for the year. I'm up to regularly running 4+ miles every other day (without having to stop and walk), I'm planning on running in a 5k in March and another in April.
Way to go.
Was the drop purely diet and exercise? Or was there any drugs or supplements?
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I'm simmering right now, meaning I'm not doing much but I'm thinking about it a LOT. Will probably start the Couch to 5K again...
Wow, that is very impressive! Way to go!!
Post a Comment