Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ummm, we've been a bit busy with a baby!

The same day as our last post we got another call & a beautiful foster baby boy entered our lives. Baby G is such a joy. He's thriving & gaining weight as he should. My days have been packed getting him situated & stocking up on things he needs. Now excuse me, I need to go buy stock in Target after all the trips we've made.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

a baby makes you busy?! What? LOL;) Yep...babies are expensive....especially if you have to stock up all in a day! Yikes! That baby boy is so lucky to have you. really.

Debi said...

I saw a picture (your mom showed me on Sunday)...the baby is so cute! Have fun working hard. I know that what you are doing is an important job and Heavenly Father is watching over you. :)

The Yoder's Five said...

:D We are SO happy for you, Chris! That baby couldn't be in a better home!