
Today we embark on our newest adventure. We will watch every movie we own starting in alphabetical order. Who needs to rent our buy any more movies when you own 202 of them? Tonight will be The Absent-Minded Professor. Here's to a new adventure. How movies do you own?
9 comments:
ha:) we own probably 30-50 kid movies...but only like 5 adult movies...we just don't watch movies...don't have time and are too tried anyway. I guess you could say we are big TV ppl but not big movie ppl. Just don't have the time and $ for it:)
Awesome idea! Wish I had your fancy projector. Or that I at least lived close enough to come watch them with you.
That's a lot of movies. We have maybe 50.
So many of them are really old. Can you tell we don't go to the movie theatre very often?
That's a really fun idea. This way you can sort through them and get rid of the ones you don't really like that you forgot you had. I like that you are doing it in alphabetical order. That puts some order to the chaos.
Let's see...we have at least 47 VHS tapes (sigh), and about 90 DVDs. We should probably look at clearing out some of them since we tend to only watch certain ones over and over again, and the equipment for viewing the others is almost obsolete.
Wow, looks like you're set for date nights for a while. :) Do you have a year's supply of popcorn, too? Love ya!
We probably own 75+.
Please tell me you have Follow Me Boys. It is an all time classic.
Fun!! What a great idea too. I know we have a few around here that we own but have never even watched!
Post a Comment