Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My day ...

Be warned my day was random:
  • Become depressed with the gift mother nature gave me this morning. Another month without child, humpf.
  • Advil gel caps took way too long to kick in this morning.
  • Cheered myself up. Seriously I'm fine now, promise.
  • Put dinner in the crock-pot & set the timer
  • Hit the local roads for work
  • Witnessed a beautiful fall day. The trees along the highway blew leaves in the air beautifully. It was peaceful.
  • Had a successful day at work. Many happy faces & productive conversations along with referrals.
  • Listened to most of a Dave Ramsey book while driving from client to client today.
  • Was grateful dinner was already cooked & did not have to buy anything (Dave would have been proud)
  • Ate a filling dinner with Brant
  • Packed lunch for tomorrow
  • Cleaned all dishes
  • Relaxed on the computer
What started off as a bad day really turned into a great one! It was wonderful :)

4 comments:

Project Maniac said...

That was inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes I don't think that bad days can get better.

Kristie said...

I am glad to hear that your bad day turned out good in the end!! I seriously need some good crock pot recipes!! And Happy late anniversary. :)

The Yoder's Five said...

I just read about your anniversary staycation. It sounded like so much fun! Congrats on 10 years!

I'm glad you are still positive about trying for a child. I thought our Luke took a long time to get here, but it's nothing compared to your wait. You guys are so deserving--I'm sure it will happen soon. :)

Gpa Sheen said...

I love you too!