Yesterday I couldn't take it anymore. It's my fault; when we were putting things away I didn't feel like unpacking more boxes to find the bins that stored everything so neatly before. Look what happens when nothing has a designated "home" ... caos I like to call my bathroom.
Okay, these pictures were taken after I started pulling stuff from the cabinets. It didn't start off this messy. However don't let me deceive you it was not much better. I told you faint of heart to beware. We are slobs!
After scrubbing, unpacking 2 large boxes from over a year ago & organizing we have a clean bathroom.

Now I can decorate it. What to do ... hmnnn I think I'll start by painting the cabinets & doing something with that big ol' mirror.
Yes, there are shoes in a pile in the closet (don't have a storage solution there yet). I know, my clothes are sorted by color. That's how I get dressed saves me time If I know where to look for a particular shirt. Focus on the bathroom people :)
Okay, these pictures were taken after I started pulling stuff from the cabinets. It didn't start off this messy. However don't let me deceive you it was not much better. I told you faint of heart to beware. We are slobs!
After scrubbing, unpacking 2 large boxes from over a year ago & organizing we have a clean bathroom.
Now I can decorate it. What to do ... hmnnn I think I'll start by painting the cabinets & doing something with that big ol' mirror.Yes, there are shoes in a pile in the closet (don't have a storage solution there yet). I know, my clothes are sorted by color. That's how I get dressed saves me time If I know where to look for a particular shirt. Focus on the bathroom people :)
4 comments:
I love the idea of sorting by color even though it wouldn't help me too much.
Hey, here's an idea for those mirrors!
http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/2009/02/framing-those-boring-mirrors.html
I'm going to do this, if ever I can convince my husband that our bedroom would look nicer if it were painted.
I love it!!! Isn't it great when you can find things easier because you have "a place for everything, and everything in it's place"?!! Way to organize! :)
How much do you charge? My bathroom needs some TLC.
Post a Comment