Saturday, June 27, 2009
long over due update
This was the 1st time I've been to girls camp since I was a youth. Who knows how I managed to get out of it serving as a Young Woman's President 2 times & even as a councilor in the Stake YW presidency. Despite the ridiculously hot temperatures & not being able to flush toilet paper down any of the toilets I truly had fun.

Our fearless bishop almost won the chubby bunny contest (Joann found red & blue star shaped marshmallows)
"Campfire of Truth" was interesting (like truth or dare without the dare)
We moved it into the cabin with a flashlight for effects. I think our giggles were scaring the albino dear!
This is what happens when you forget to brush your teeth at girls camp!
We had a superhero theme this year; check out our Liberty Girls!
Yes those ARE superhero underoos on her head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Haha! Looks like you had a blast with the girls Chris. Glad it was good!
I love the underoos:)
I am so happy that you went to camp! Way to go!
Well, a superhero just isn't a superhero without exposed underwear.
Hold on--y'all were allowed to wear shorts and flip flops to camp?!? No matter what the weather, that was never allowed in my stake. No fair.
Post a Comment