It's been a while so I will give a brief update & create posts a bit more frequently to catch up. December started off with a bang! My work held it's annual Christmas lunch at various Texas Land & Cattle's throughout the metroplex. It was fun & full of yummy food & $50 Amex giftcards.
I sat next to Jean. Love that woman!

We finally found an entry table we both like. All I need to do is frost the glass so you don't see the printer. I can't decide if I want art there or a mirror.
December happenings to be continued ...
10 comments:
You look so cute!!! Ok, really, when are you coming to help me pick paint colors??
I LOVE the bedroom colors--so nice! Happy Birthday to my favorite brother who lives in Sachse! ;)
I really like your bedroom color. Very relaxing! I love the table too. Your house looks so beautiful!
Can I borrow your husband to paint our bedroom? No? Well, then maybe that shirt your are wearing... :)
Molly go to SherwinWilliams.com they have a cool feature on their website that allows you to pick rooms & furniture that look likes yours then you can change the colors to see how it looks. Kind of cool. It even lets you change the color of your bedding to match what you have.
I love the paint in your room. I painted my room over the summer...and hate the color. But I can't get motivated enough to do it again. Maybe Brant could put a bug in Troy's ear and he would do it for me...:)
I love your bedroom! i wish I had a husband that would paint for me:( That's my job (apparently ....)
I'm stealing your color combo ideas for when we get a house and can choose our own paint. Looks fabulous!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE how you're decorating the house!! Nice colors.
You've always been a fabulous decorator...and YOU look beautiful!
Post a Comment