Pretend I wrote this a couple weeks ago ...
So apparently Brant was tired of the red upstairs. We swapped out the curtains for some snazzy teal ones from good ol' Pier 1. We had to change out the traditional red silk couch pillows to modern teal & chocolate ones.
Now I have to slowly transition the rest of the area to match the style. I usually love redecorating but for some reason this time I'm not all into it. Don't get me wrong chocolate & teal are great but we have a silver teal in the downstairs living room & chocolate in the upstairs bedrooms.
I'll attempt to get some photos taken.
3 comments:
I am sure it looks great. Lets see some pics. I need to do some decorating too. But I am so unsure of what I want.
Sounds really pretty!
Ooh, I wanna see! I'll bet its beautiful!!!
Post a Comment